Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Queen of the Jean - Marina Munoz

For this weeks fave fashionista, i decided to dedicate to the lady i feel does the jean in her own very special way.  Following on from our denim, borrowed from the boys theme of the week - oh yes we have a theme this week - le jean!  Marina Munoz, Argentine Stylist, is to me the perfect example of how denim, hats, borrowing from the boys can come together in a unique, feminine and individual manner - her style is signature, never boring, never repetitive - that is an art in itself xx


I love the red of the hat and the shirt, the cape and the brown of the glove and cardi sleeve, so autumnal


Now that is how to do a white jean - love the man brogue


Desert boots to perfection with the looser higher almost chino jean


Retro perfection - i am sure i had these jeans in the 80's, in fact i did and wish i had kept them


Denim shirt her way and what a way


This is just such easy perfection


Coloured jean done really well, love the green against the red


More of a chino but oh my what a shot, what an outfit


Perfect red, camel, brown and denim - it works


******

And finally but never last i think one of my fave looks, 70's and not strictly jean, the jean dress


And my final thought - this lady rocks a hat!! xx




Images from top to bottom in order courtesy of :

Streetfsn, Citizen Couture, Hanneli Mustaparta, Tales of Endearment, Citizen Couture, Citizen Couture, Marie Claire US, Street Peeper, Turned Out, Tales of Endearment 


22 comments:

  1. Oh my, she is fantastic! She sure knows how to rock a hat.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hats hats hats! I have seen quite a few photographs of her in her red fedora but I had no idea who she was! She is just so so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the hats. She has such an attractive face, too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She does wear that hat well!
    Another fun post...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!<3<3 it

    www.youtuber247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is beautiful and has great style. Lovin this theme. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is great! I especially like her last look as it has a fabulous 70s twist!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! love her style, and i have to confess never heard about her... so thank you for introduced me to her...
    xx
    mariale
    My Fashion Bug

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving the theme this week. And the red jeans are gorgeous. She wears them so well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She does rock a hat! It makes me to embrace hats more than ever before this autumn. She proves how important it is to find your individual style. Lovely!
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  11. I could not agree more - hats, personal style and loving the theme - selfishly i am thinking jeans myself right now and sharing it just makes for so much more fun - glad you like it and more to come xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is fabulous and has such a great easy style. I love a girl who can dress with style versus having a fashion uniform!

    Can't wait to see your new hat Claire!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is a jean queen! I can't really do jeans very well. I end up looking too frumpy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the second outfit!!
    kisses and have a nice day=)

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing!!

    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  16. wonderful shots of a beautiful and stylish lady.

    ReplyDelete
  17. She has such a unique style, very different from the looks of usual fashion pack...And I have to say that my favourite image is the one with the denim dress, so cute!

    http://notjustaprettydress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree! Her outfits are fab!! :))


    xoxo
    Antonia

    FASHION IMPERATIVE

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, thanks for visiting!
    I'm following you.
    kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a fabulous collection of hats!!!! and i really adore her style, of course very indivdual and stylish!
    love and kiss,mary

    http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. She definitely rocks a hat. Especially the red one--so glamorous lady-spy-like.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover